Congratulations on your decision to take your stationery idea or business to the next level! I would love to support you through your business journey.
Everyone's entrepreneurship looks different, but you don't have to navigate through it alone wondering if you're putting your energy and time into the right thing. I can help you strategize, prioritize, and grow your own stationery business in a way that works for you.
How does it work?
-Each coaching session is 1 hour long, either by phone or Google Meet (your preference). Discounts are applied from 2+ sessions
-You can schedule the sessions as you'd like depending on your pace. Example: 3 sessions can be either once a week for 3 weeks or once a month over 3 months, etc.
-To be intentional with each coaching session, I will ask what your goals are prior to our meeting so I can help you accomplish them with action items and a plan. If you're unsure of how you should prioritize your goals, I can help come up with a plan as well.
-With each session you purchase, you are welcome to reach out via Email or our Chat App to ask anything business related you'd like to discuss. You can ask one-off questions or anything miscellaneous. I do my best to answer all your questions once a week for up to 3 weeks after your session has ended.
How many sessions should I book?
This depends where you are in your business journey. Here are my recommendations for some entrepreneurs below:
1. You are brand new to the industry and you're beginning to work on your first products. I can help you with your whole business plan and give action steps: 10+ sessions
2. You've scratched the surface a bit and have already built your website, but don't have your physical products yet. You're also thinking of selling wholesale: 8-9 sessions
3. You've launched your business and started experimenting. You've had a few sales, but need help selling more: 5-7 sessions
4. You've launched your business and you're growing, but want more consistent sales. Maybe you want to expand and get on Etsy as well as reach wholesale accounts: 3-6 sessions
5. You're an established business, but want exponential sales. Now you want to get your products into big box retailers like Barnes and Noble and Paper Source: 2-3 sessions
6. Beginner to Advanced: Your choice! Maybe you just have one off questions or need help finding resources.
What are your credentials and experiences?
I had over a decade of experience working in the stationery industry starting at a Venture-backed stationery company as a greeting card designer and illustrator. I've created my own stationery business from scratch, which can now be found in over 300 retailers nationwide, including Paper Source and Barnes and Noble. Some of my specialties are: Creating beautiful greeting cards, Product photography, Branding and Packaging, Etsy, E-Commerce Websites, Wholesale, Inventory, Email Marketing & Direct Marketing, Catalogs, SEO, and more.
Can I switch my number of sessions?
Yes! You can always add more sessions, but due to scheduling, I'm unable to reduce your sessions. Please note that I don't give refunds on coaching sessions. However, I understand that life circumstances happen so in that case, please let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your session(s) to another time.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org